Apples & Snakes has enlisted the services of ONiT! to execute a ground marketing and PR campaign for a selction of forthcoming projects, starting with Rooted Scratch Festival of Spoken Word.
Rooted is a scratch festival borne out of Apples & Snakes and The Albany’s shared passion with artists and producers within spoken word, to find new and ambitious ways to develop their art form.
Press and Marketing Coordinator of Apples & Snakes, George Palmer, “Apples & Snakes recognises the excellent and grass-root connection ONIT! PR has with
Apples & Snakes has built a stellar reputation for itself in the genre of performing arts and is continually working on new ways to create fantastic and value led opportunities for artistes, in an art form which is progressively breaking free from its underground roots.
Notes to Editor
· Apples & Snakes is a registered charity (No. 294030) based in
· Apples & Snakes stretches the boundaries of poetry in education and performance, by inspiring participation and giving voice to a diverse range of dynamic poets.
· More information on Apples & Snakes can be found by visiting: http://www.applesandsnakes.org/
· More information on Rooted Spoken Word Scratch Festival can be obtained by contacting one of the following:
· General Information: Albany Theatre: 020 8692 4446
Marketing Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Website: http://www.thealbany.org.uk/
· ONiT! PR is a Public Relations, Events, Marketing and Management Company specialising in providing services to, as well as supporting and representing, the Performance Art and Live Music scene, with particular emphasis on Spoken Word and Performance Poetry.
· Telephone: +44(0)7790 443 834 / +44 (0)7958 327 811
· Email: email@example.com
· Blog: http://onitpr.blogspot.com
· Facebook http://www.facebook.com (Group: ONiT! PR)
· Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/onitpr