Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

NEWS: ONiT! To Represent Award Winning Poet, David Lee Morgan

ONiT! To Represent Award Winning Poet, David Lee Morgan

ONiT! PR is pleased to announce the addition of passionate poet and street musician, David Lee Morgan, to its roster.

A scholar of words and student of life, David cites being a poet, novelist, political activist, street musician and playwright amongst his arsenal of talents. Son of a journalist and a well respected voice in his own right, David has been invited to showcase his work across the world via various platforms, including the Mumbai Resistance during the World Social Forum in India, at the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) in London and at venues across Europe and North America.

A multiple Slam winner, David says "I've been writing all my life. I've never done well with gatekeepers, but when I've been able to get my work in front of an audience I can usually connect. Slam poetry has given me a chance to do this. I think ONiT! PR will help me take this to a higher level."

Founder of ONiT! PR, Sidel Stewart, is excited to be able to count David Lee Morgan as a stellar artist within its intimate stable, “David is an extremely passionate writer and poet who strives to leave an impression with his work. His performances are always heartfelt and provocative; two key elements that will ensure he remains on top of his game in this industry. ONiT! is looking forward to assisting with David’s journey and being a part of that success.”

David Lee Morgan is currently available for performance bookings in London and the rest of the UK.


-ENDS-

For full Biography and Press Shots on David Lee Morgan, please visit: http://www.onitpr.co.uk/david-lee-morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment